This recipe will upgrade any meal with minimal effort. The taste of the sprouts and cranberries compliment each-other wonderfully. Goes great with lamb or turkey and a good Thanksgiving option from one of my favorite sites Paleo Leap.
- 3 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cleaned;
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted;
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup raw honey;
- 1 cup dried cranberries;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in the coconut oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and roast until brown (25 to 30 minutes).
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook until thickened.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the roasted sprouts.
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries over the sprouts, toss to coat, and serve.