This works great as a pizza crust as well. Just skip the sprinkling of cheese once it is done and instead add your favorite pizza ingredients.
- 4 cups of riced cauliflower (about 1 large head of cauliflower)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese (I used a Tex Mex blend because that’s all I had)
- 3 tsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Prepare 2 pizza dishes or a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure your cauliflower is roughly chopped in florets. Add the florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the 4 eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella,oregano, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Separate the mixture in half and place each half onto the prepared baking sheets and shape into either a pizza crust, or a rectangular shape for the breadsticks.
- Bake the crust (no topping yet) for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Don’t be afraid the crust is not soggy at all. Once golden, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Slice and serve.