This is a super easy and fast (yet impressive) breakfast to prepare. As with any Frittata, you can add ingredients of your choice, or take out the ones you don’t like.
This recipe was inspired by one of my favorite sites Against the Grain check out the awesome and delicious grain free recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced cremini or button mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 6 dices black kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Add meat or meat substitute of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in an oven proof 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the mushrooms and spinach for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, oregano, and sea salt then pour the mixture into the skillet. Remove from the heat and place the tomatoes and pepperoni over top.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
Danielle Walker – AgainstAllGrain.com
SERVES: 3 to 4
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins TOTAL TIME: 30mins