YES- all your dreams of yummy deserts can be a reality with this super simple lazy girl cooking cheesecake. Top with berries (such as raspberries or strawberries) if you would like or enjoy as is.
- 3 packages (1 and 1/2 lbs) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 eggs (preferably room temperature)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 Tablespoon) vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 Tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1 and 1/3 cups sugar equivalent of artificial sweetener (I like truvia)
- 1 tsp lemon rinds and 1 tsp lime rinds (optional)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- 2 Tablespoon sugar equivalent in artificial sweetener
- Heat oven to 400F
- Combine all the ingredients for cheesecake in blender.
- Combine ingredients for Crust and lay it in a round pie dish. Pour Cheesecake mix on top. If you want, you can bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, but I usually skip this step.
- After putting the cheesecake in the oven at 400 F, turn the oven down to 200 F. Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, checking often after an hour. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the center, or the center reaches 155 F, remove from oven.