This is not a healthy meal- but a great “cheat” meal, and really good if you are in a rush and have to feed guests to impress since prep time is about 15 minutes and it is done cooking in 25. You could make it from scratch- if you are one of those overachievers- but this is lazy girl cooking so here we go!
- Betty Crocker’s Three Cheese Au Gratin (or other Au Gratin of choice)
- 2 cups Crab meat
- 1 Cup Shiitake Mushroom
- 3/4 pack of Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix Savory Herb (or flavor of choice)
- Milk (for the Au Gratin)
2. While the water for the Au Gratin is boiling, saute 1 cup of Shiitake mushrooms in butter over medium heat
3. Prepare the Three Cheese Au Gratin and to it add to it 1.5 to 2 cups of crab meat and mix in the Shiitake mushrooms.
4. Cover with prepared Stove Top Savory Herb Stuffing mix.
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 450F